10/30/2007

Hair Disaster!

Normally, I go to a salon to get my hair dyed/hi-lighted, but on the missions trip in summer, some of the girls helped me highlight my hair and it turned out great, so I thought I'd try it again. Bad idea. I bought a hair dye that was SUPPOSED to be 1 shade lighter than the one I had before. It's a base colour, then a highlight. Now I have red/plummy hair with copper highlights. It totally sucks. Worst hair ever. Michelle, you better be working tomorrow, cause I'm coming to see you to fix my hair!

By the way, I did the exact same thing to Chris's hair. It looks good on him, but not an improvement from his naturally awesome brown hair.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

It really doesn't look bad, I didn't think so any way. Relax!!

Roo said...

i bet your cute! i'll never forget my 13th summer. that was when i decided that blondes have more fun. i took a package of SUN-IN and emptied it on my head. except, it didn't turn blond -- it turned ORANGE. and the perm i got 2 days later didn't help....i ended up looking like i had a great big orange afro. :)

Heather :) said...

I am sure it is not as bad as you think :)